writing tips

User's Forum for anything not necessarily related to computer, hardware or software issues.

writing tips

Postby renji » 26 Sep 2021 11:10

Do you have serious experience in writing? What do u write/
renji

Re: writing tips

Postby fawro » 27 Sep 2021 05:07

I write articles for different newspapwes and have some experience in writing. My last work connecting to writing recipes and I used recipe template for it. Because its free for writers and have cool design, and do remember advice for me. Set out all the ingredients required to make your recipe. You may need to cook the recipe more than once to make tweaks, so make sure you have plenty of each ingredient. Don't forget to measure out the water, ice, and other ingredients you might be inclined to leave out. My recipers usually publish in local newspapers. :mrgreen:
fawro

Postby renji » 28 Sep 2021 06:08

fawro wrote:I write articles for different newspapwes and have some experience in writing. My last work connecting to writing recipes and I used recipe template for it. Because its free for writers and have cool design, and do remember advice for me. Set out all the ingredients required to make your recipe. You may need to cook the recipe more than once to make tweaks, so make sure you have plenty of each ingredient. Don't forget to measure out the water, ice, and other ingredients you might be inclined to leave out. My recipers usually publish in local newspapers. :mrgreen:

not bad, mate. I guess you like to write articles. I am not so good in it.
renji

Postby Buckboard » 29 Sep 2021 14:46

I did some journalism writing in college but I can't say I've done much beyond that. To be honest, kind of glad I'm done with it. :D
Buckboard

Postby Lompasus » 30 Sep 2021 12:24

I'm a student. I often resort to the help I need. If I need to complete a task that I cannot complete myself, I write to the authors and place orders, for example, review of bookwormlab. I have a lot of free time.
Lompasus

Return to Off-Topic Discussions